How should I start my remodeling schedule? Is a question we are often asked before we even know what it is we are going to build. Following are the factors that we consider and items that must be in line before we schedule a job.
- The planning process must be completed. You must know exactly what you’re getting and we need to know exactly what we’re building.
- We don’t overbook, and we take jobs in the order in which we have received commitments.
- All our resources must be available to work in the time scheduled.
- Jobs are started only when we can assign a crew and see the job through non-stop from start to finish.
- Jobs are scheduled when our entire network of subs and suppliers are available. These are the same tried and proven people who delivered results in the past. We don’t hire whomever is available.
- All permits have been secured and all materials are in stock. In the case of custom materials or accessories where delivery dates can be unpredictable, we schedule your work when those materials have arrived.
- We discuss the timing of the job with you to accommodate your schedule.
While it may be hard waiting for your job to begin, our past customers have told us they were glad that work didn’t begin until we could move steadily and efficiently, lessening any inconvenience to the homeowner. From the beginning through the end of your project, you will receive our complete and undivided attention.